Formerly known as Ultimax Cool-Lite Mid Hiker
The Ultimate in Comfort in a Low Profile Sock
With a patented moisture control system, these socks will keep your feet dry and comfortable. Great for trail running, hiking/backpacking, and everyday wear. Turned-welt top for a smooth non-binding fit. Mesh instep for added breathability. Smooth looped toe seam. White with pewter. 62% Coolmax® Polyester, 21% Stretch Nylon, 9% Cotton, 8% X20 Acrylic. Medium fits men's shoe sizes 5-9½ and women's sizes 6-10, Large fits men’s shoe sizes 9-12 and women's 10-13, X-large fits men’s shoe sizes 12-15.
The patented Moisture Control System:
- Sole is knit with moisture-repelling yarns
- Instep and leg are knit with moisture-absorbing yarns
- Moisture produced by the foot is pushed away from the bottom of the foot and pulled up out of the shoe for faster evaporation
- Bottom of foot remains dry and comfortable
- Blisters and hot spots are suppressed
All Wigwam Socks come with a 1-Year Comfort Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your socks, Wigwam will guarantee to replace them for up to one year from the date of purchase.